By browsing this website you agree to comply with, and be bound by, the following Terms & Conditions of Use; together with our Disclaimer Policy, whether you are a registered user or just a visitor to this site.
The term Matrix Telecoms, or ‘us’, or ‘we’, or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website, Matrix Telecoms Limited.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user, browser or viewer of our website.
Registered name is Matrix Telecoms Limited
The trading address for Matrix Telecoms Limited is: The Union Building, 51-59 Rose Lane, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1BY
The registered company number for Matrix Telecoms is: 09429604
The registered VAT number for Matrix Telecoms is: 208 9488 71
Matrix Telecoms is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 09429604. Registered office: 7 Church Plain, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 1PL
By using this site you are therefore governed by the following Terms & Conditions:
- All content and imagery used within this website is for general information and use only.
- All content and imagery can be changed at any time, without notice.
- Any consequence resulting in website changes will not be at the responsibility of Matrix Telecoms.
- Use of this site is at the User’s own risk.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of our website.
- If you have been provided with a User ID and password that allows you access to restricted areas of the site it is your responsibility to keep this confidential.
- By signing up for a User ID and password, and by using this site’s restricted areas you accept responsibility for all activities that take place under your User ID and password.
- We have the right to terminate your User ID and password at our discretion, and without notice.
- It is your responsibility that your use of any such information taken from this site meets your specific requirements.
- We, or any third party, will be responsible for the guarantee of accuracy to this site, and we are therefore excluded from any liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of this website by you, and any dispute that arises out of such use, is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Every effort is made to ensure the site is as accurate and as up to date as possible.
- All content and imagery and logos used in this site are owned, or licensed, to us. This includes, but not limited to, the website’s design, look, layout, appearance. Reproduction is therefore prohibited.
- Any third party references, trademarks, logos or imagery that have been used within this site have been done so with expressed permission by the third party.
- Occasionally this website may contain links to other websites. These have been provided for your information, and convenience. It does not mean that the website links have been endorsed by us and we accept no responsibility for the content of these website(s).
- Unauthorised use of this website may result in a claim for any damages incurred by us. In some instances, it may also be a criminal offence to do so.
- No links to this website may be created from any other website, or printed document, without our prior and written consent.
Should you have any questions or queries relating to the Terms & Conditions of Use of this Matrix Telecoms website please contact us.